I. Terms and Conditions
The term ‘Programmers Direct’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 120 Mosher Ave Battle Creek, MI U.S. 49037, and the term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
We at Programmers Direct take pride in our accuracy and quality in which every effort has been made to make sure the information on our website is 100% accurate. However, Programmers Direct makes no warranty expressed or implied with respect to the accuracy of the information, including prices, shipping vendor or prices, product editorials, and product specifications. All prices are subject to change without notice, but not after the sale (unless the product was sold more than 50% below fair market value due to technical issues).
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- We strive for accuracy and excellence; however, from time to time typographical errors may occur and Programmers Direct is not in any way responsible for the errors in such a case that a product or service is purchased below the fair market value.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States of America.
Programmers Direct is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Programmers Direct may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from August 29, 2012 - August 29, 2019
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- decisions and behaviors shopping
- earnings and purchases
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, better understanding the needs of your community, and additionally for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emailsabout new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes.
- We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
But rest Assured you are 100% secure with our secure SSL connection.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Software and Script License
- License does not expire.
- Can be distributed in 1 projects
- Commercial use allowed
- Cannot modify source-code for any purpose (cannot create derivative works)
- Support provided
- Attribution to software creator must be made
- Parts of the software are provided under separate licenses, as follows:
* MIT license
* Academic Free License
Terms and Conditions
- Preamble: This Agreement, on the date of purchase (hereinafter: Effective Date) governs the relationship between any Programmers Direct customer or script user, a Business Entity, (hereinafter: Licensee) and Programmers Direct, a duly registered company in whose principal place of business is 120 Mosher Ave Battle Creek (hereinafter: Licensor). This Agreement sets the terms, rights, restrictions and obligations on using any application, script, app, and/or services created/owned or performed by Licensor, as detailed herein.
- License Grant: Licensor hereby grants Licensee a Personal, Non-assignable & non-transferable, Perpetual, Commercial, Royalty free, Without the rights to create derivative works, Non-exclusive license, all with accordance with the terms set forth and other legal restrictions set forth in 3rd party software used while running Software.
- Limited: Licensee may use Software for the purpose of:
- Running Software on Licensee’s Website[s] and Server[s];
- Allowing 3rd Parties to run Software on Licensee’s Website[s] and Server[s];
- Publishing Software’s output to Licensee and 3rd Parties;
- Distribute verbatim copies of Software’s output (including compiled binaries);
- Modify Software to suit Licensee’s needs and specifications.
- This license is granted perpetually, as long as you do not materially breach it.
- Binary Restricted: Licensee may sublicense Software as a part of a larger work containing more than Software, distributed solely in Object or Binary form under a personal, non-sub licensable, limited license. Such redistribution shall be limited to unlimited codebases.
- Non Assignable & Non-Transferable: Licensee may not assign or transfer his rights and duties under this license.
- Commercial, Royalty Free: Licensee may use Software for any purpose, including paid-services, without any royalties
- With Attribution Requirements:
- With support & maintenance: Licensor shall provide Licensee support and maintenance as follows -
- Term & Termination: The Term of this license shall be until terminated. Licensor may terminate this Agreement, including Licensee’s license in the case where Licensee:
- became insolvent or otherwise entered into any liquidation process; or
- exported the software to any jurisdiction where licensor may not enforce his rights under this agreement in; or
- Licensee was in breach of any of this license's terms and conditions and such breach was not cured, immediately upon notification; or
- Licensee in breach of any of the terms of clause 2 to this license; or
- Licensee otherwise entered into any arrangement which caused Licensor to be unable to enforce his rights under this License.
- Payment: In consideration of the License granted under clause 2, Licensee shall pay Licensor a fee, via Credit-Card, PayPal or any other mean which Licensor may deem adequate. Failure to perform payment shall construe as material breach of this Agreement.
- Upgrades, Updates and Fixes: Licensor may provide Licensee, from time to time, with Upgrades, Updates or Fixes, as detailed herein and according to his sole discretion. Licensee hereby warrants to keep the software up-to-date and install all relevant updates and fixes, and may, at his sole discretion, purchase upgrades, according to the rates set by Licensor. Licensor shall provide any update or Fix free of charge; however, nothing in this Agreement shall require Licensor to provide Updates or Fixes.
- Upgrades: for the purpose of this license, an Upgrade shall be a material amendment in the software, which contains new features and or major performance improvements and shall be marked as a new version number. For example, should Licensee purchase the software under version 1.X.X, an upgrade shall commence under number 2.0.0.
- Updates: for the purpose of this license, an update shall be a minor amendment in the software, which may contain new features or minor improvements and shall be marked as a new sub-version number. For example, should Licensee purchase the software under version 1.1.X, an upgrade shall commence under number 1.2.0.
- Fix: for the purpose of this license, a fix shall be a minor amendment in the software, intended to remove bugs or alter minor features which impair the the software's functionality. A fix shall be marked as a new sub-sub-version number. For example, should Licensee Purchase Software under version 1.1.1, an upgrade shall commence under number 1.1.2.
- Support: Software is provided with limited support, as detailed in the software’s SLA detailed under the License Grant. Licensor shall provide support electronic mail and on regular business days and hours.
- Bug Notification: Licensee may provide Licensor of details regarding any bug, defect or failure in the software promptly and with no delay from such event; Licensee shall comply with Licensor's request for information regarding bugs, defects or failures and furnish him with information, screenshots and try to reproduce such bugs, defects or failures.
- Feature Request: Licensee may request additional features in Software, provided, however, that (i) Licensee shall waive any claim or right in such feature should feature be developed by Licensor; (ii) Licensee shall be prohibited from developing the feature, or disclose such feature request, or feature, to any 3rd party directly competing with Licensor or any 3rd party which may be, following the development of such feature, in direct competition with Licensor; (iii) Licensee warrants that feature does not infringe any 3rd party patent, trademark, trade-secret or any other intellectual property right; and (iv) Licensee developed, envisioned or created the feature solely by himself.
- Liability: To the extent permitted under Law, the software is provided under an AS-IS basis. Licensor shall never, and without any limit, be liable for any damage, cost, expense or any other payment incurred by Licensee as a result of Software’s actions, failure, bugs and/or any other interaction between the software and Licensee’s end-equipment, computers, other software or any 3rd party, end-equipment, computer or services. Moreover, Licensor shall never be liable for any defect in source code written by Licensee when relying on the software or using the software’s source code.
- Intellectual Property: Licensor hereby warrants that the software does not violate or infringe any 3rd party claims in regards to intellectual property, patents and/or trademarks and that to the best of its knowledge no legal action has been taken against it for any infringement or violation of any 3rd party intellectual property rights.
- No-Warranty: the software is provided without any warranty; Licensor hereby disclaims any warranty that the software shall be error free, without defects or code which may cause damage to Licensee’s computers or to Licensee, and that Software shall be functional. Licensee shall be solely liable to any damage, defect or loss incurred as a result of operating software and undertake the risks contained in running the software on License’s Server[s] and Website[s].
- Prior Inspection: Licensee hereby states that he inspected the software thoroughly and found it satisfactory and adequate to his needs, that it does not interfere with his regular operation and that it does meet the standards and scope of his computer systems and architecture. Licensee found that the software interacts with his development, website and server environment and that it does not infringe any of End User License Agreement of any software Licensee may use in performing his services. Licensee hereby waives any claims regarding the software's incompatibility, performance, results and features, and warrants that he inspected the software, script, service, or app.
- No Refunds: Licensee warrants that he inspected the software according to clause 7(c) and that it is adequate to his needs. Accordingly, as she software is intangible goods, Licensee shall not be, ever, entitled to any refund, rebate, compensation or restitution for any reason whatsoever, even if the software contains material flaws.
- Indemnification: Licensee hereby warrants to hold Licensor harmless and indemnify Licensor for any lawsuit brought against it in regards to Licensee’s use of the software in means that violate, breach or otherwise circumvent this license, Licensor's intellectual property rights or Licensor's title in the software. Licensor shall promptly notify Licensee in case of such legal action and request Licensee’s consent prior to any settlement in relation to such lawsuit or claim.
- Governing Law, Jurisdiction: Licensee hereby agrees not to initiate class-action lawsuits against Licensor in relation to this license and to compensate Licensor for any legal fees, cost or attorney fees should any claim brought by Licensee against Licensor be denied, in part or in full.
Programmers Direct allows a 100% money back guarantee that allows you to refund your money within 14 days as long as you longer use the scripts or modules returned.
You are consent that any person or company that returns apps, software, or modules and continues to use the property will be held liable for any and all costs associated with retrieving payment for goods used illegally and may face severe legal penalties.
This website and its content is copyright of Programmers Direct- © Programmers Direct 2012-2019. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.